How to Choose A Phlebotomist, Lab Assistant, EKG Technician School in the Bay Area
About IBT: IBT is a reputable career school located in San Jose, California. We pride ourselves on providing our students with comprehensive, career-oriented training by an experienced teaching faculty. With our modern facilities, instructional materials and experienced instructors, we provide a friendly and supportive learning environment in which students truly come first. IBT is proud to be accredited by Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
About IBT’s Bay Area Medical Lab Assistant, EKG Technician/Phlebotomist Program:
IBT’s Lab Assistant, EKG Technician/Phlebotomist program prepares students with the knowledge and skills they need to find entry-level work in the medical field as lab assistants, EKG technicians, and phlebotomists. The program is designed to be flexible (day and evening classes are available) and fast (this program can be completed in as little as 9 months). This allows students to balance their professional and personal responsibilities while training for a new career as an electrician.
Phlebotomist Career Opportunities:
Graduates from IBT’s Lab Assistant, EKG Technician/Phlebotomist program are qualified to pursue entry-level career opportunities in a variety of settings, including:
- Physicians Offices
- Blood Banks
Lab Assistant Skills Learned:
Graduates from IBT’s Medical Lab Assistant, EKG Technician/Phlebotomist training school will have learned how to draw blood and prepare it for lab testing and how to draw other specimens/bodily fluids from patients as needed. Graduates will also have an understanding of hematology, bacteriology, urinalysis, electrocardiography, and phlebotomy.
The IBT Advantage: Why Choose Our Bay Area Phlebotomist School:
- Fast – We empower students to complete our programs in a short amount of time. This saves them both time and money.
- Focused – We deliver only the most industry-relevant, hands-on courses to our students to provide them with the skills necessary for their chosen careers.
- High Growth – We offer programs in some of the fastest growing fields in the country.
- Friendly – We welcome our students into a caring and supportive learning environment.
- Community – We strive to foster a family-like atmosphere to ensure that each student feels that they are a valued member of a tightly-knit community of supportive teachers, career counselors, and fellow students.
- Validation – We are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Financial Support – Financial aid is available to those who qualify for loans, grants, or both. Our Financial Aid Department is dedicated to helping students discover if they qualify for financial aid and if so, for how much.