About First Year
Whether you graduated from high school 2 months ago or 2 decades ago, we are here to help you! Our mission is to provide you with useful information that will help you make important decisions about your education and about your future career. Many people feel that traditional four-year universities are the automatic next step after high school. However, traditional four-year universities aren’t right for everyone. The good news is that there are a variety of educational options that can be pursued after high school, and it is a good idea to do some research on these options in order to find what path is the best fit for you.
- Should I Get My Phlebotomy Certification? If you are interested in entering the medical field but you don’t want to spend a ton of time and […]
- If you have been thinking about becoming an HVAC technician then you may have started researching the various paths you can take to get there. […]
- Considering becoming an electrician? Be sure to read this first! Here we cover everything from what electricians do to how to become an electrician by attending […]
- Trade Schools – Are They Worth It? It’s a fair question: Do trade schools really help jump start your career? You may have heard stories of […]
- Aenean ligula nunc, accumsan quam, lobortis fringilla, massa. Maecenas pellentesque dolor.